We believe that our neighbors in North Clark County should have access to health services and our goal is to help that become a reality.
We ch0ose to interact with our neighbors with kindness, respect, and integrity. We choose to treat them as we would wish to be treated. Our clients can trust us to walk beside them with caring along the path to healing.
We believe improved health and quality of life can best be achieved by meeting physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs. Our clients will be taught about their health and given choices so they may discover what works best for them.
We believe our individual, business, and organizational partners, through sharing of their time, talents, and resources to be instrumental in building a better community.
- Nearly one in five US workers have no health insurance. The percentage in Clark County with health insurance has been declining since 1999. In 2010 approximately 61,697 (14%) did not have insurance
- In 2010 77.4% of adults in Clark County had a personal doctor, below the HEALTHY PEOPLE 2020 goal of 84%
- 39% of Battle Ground residents live below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Clark County ranks 6th highest in Washington State for persons living in poverty
- In 2010, 15% of adults in Clark County could not afford to see a doctor
- 71% of Clark County Residents did not see a dentist in 2010
- Young adults are less likely to have health insurance then seniors
- Current free clinics in Clark County cannot meet the demand
- Doctor to Patient ratios in Battle Gound are 5000:1 (above the 2000:1 recommended ratio)