A class for people with chronic pain
Suffering from chronic pain related to back or neck injury, fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathies or other pain syndromes? Taking Back My Life is the program for you- an 8 week series of classes that provides:
- Education from Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Mental
- Health and Nutrition specialists
- Supplies such as a pedometer and TENS unit, and books to assist with improving activity tolerance and managing pain, nutrition, and coping are included with the classes — a value of $200.00.
- Support from others with similar challenges.
- To participate in this program you must:
- Be diagnosed with chronic pain
- Be at or below 300% of the federal Poverty Level (see back)
- Be referred to Taking Back My Life by your MD, PA, ARNP or therapist
If you or someone you know would like to attend a series of classes, give us a call at 360 687 8941.