Helping you get back to the business of LIVING your life.
Our skilled rehabilitation services practitioners work closely with your health care team to offer:
- Chiropractic Services
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
We also offer a 9 week group program for persons with chronic pain that emphasizes self-management and wellness. This program is called Taking Back My Life.
To be eligible for our Rehabilitation Services Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Between 18 and 65+ years of age AND
- Have no medical insurance
- OR Your medical insurance does not cover the service you are seeking
- OR You have used all the benefits that your insurance provides and still require more services
- OR You have insurance coverage but cannot afford the copayments
- AND You are within 300% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Federal Poverty Guidelines (Annual)
Federal Poverty Guidelines (Monthly)
Battle Ground HealthCare’s Rehabilitation Services is the newest program offered by Battle Ground HealthCare. This program was started with a grant from Kaiser Permanente NW and with support from Legacy Health Systems, Battle Ground Rotary Club, Battle Ground Chiropractic, Battle Ground Physical Therapy, Essence of Health Massage Therapy, Adventist Health Systems, Portland Adventist Elementary School and Simply Thyme Catering.
We also want to thank our many volunteers who make this service possible.