- Medical appointments for persons 18-65 years of age with chronic illnesses, who are uninsured Clark County Residents
- Limted prescription services
- Limited laboratory testing
- Connecting with other services as needed
- All services are provided by volunteers
- Coming soon a Dental Clinic. Watch for further details
We do NOT provide:
- Urgent or emergency room care
- Narcotics or narcotic prescriptions
- Assessment for Medical Marijuana Cards
- Services for sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, or birth control
- Mental Health Services at this time though if needed we can refer
To Make an Appointment:
Existing patients: Call (360)-687-8941 | New patients: Call (360)-687-8941
For eligibility, all persons must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level for income. Check here to determine level, 2013 Federal Poverty Level. On initial visit, proof of income is required.
Donations are accepted. Your generous gift is used to cover the numerous expenses of running the clinic. Your generosity is very much appreciated and essential for the continual operation of this free clinic. Please fill out the donation form, Donation Form.
Want to volunteer? For those interest in volunteering please submit a volunteer application at Volunteer Connections and state on the form that you wish to volunteer at Battle Ground HealthCare.