Battle Ground HealthCare Response to COVID-1
Battle Ground HealthCare is committed to the safety of our patients, volunteers/staff and the wellbeing of our community. Many of the most vulnerable in our community rely on our services and we take our commitment to them very seriously.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have:
- Established new protocols for persons coming into the clinic
- Developed new processes to:
- Monitor the status of our patients
- Ensure that prescription refills are in place
- Educate our broader community about how they can stay healthy through this crisis
We are continuing to provide our patients with:
- Patient care (filling prescriptions, well checks, referrals, education on self-care)
- Diabetes and pain management classes (we have expanded to provide online services)
- Glucometers and test strips
- Lab work as needed
- Community resources (where to find help)
- Spanish translators
Please note: Patients who have had a cough or fever in the past 14 days should NOT enter the clinic. Instead, call the Clinic at (360) 687-8941 for a referral.
We are NOT able to test or treat patients for COVID-19/coronavirus. People who are concerned they may be infected should call their local emergency room. Those experiencing a medical emergency should call 911.
FREE access to non-profit, donor-driven healthcare in Clark County since 2011!
Welcome to BATTLE GROUND!
Our Mission is To Help!
Over 61,000 people in Clark County qualify for our help. Battle Ground Health Care is a 501c3 nonprofit group that is a community and faith based organization. Many local churches, businesses and individuals within our community have provided goods, services, and many hours of volunteer time because they care about their neighbors and want to serve those in need. We want to improve the medical and dental health of our community, reduce the costs of emergency room visits, and improve the quality of life of many of our neighbors. We are providing free chronic medical care and limited dental services.